- 4 small Onions
- 3 large Carrots
- 6 stalks of Celery
- 5 lbs Eastern White Potatoes
- 2 California Chuck Roast
- 8-10 cloves of Garlic
- 1 stick of salted Butter
- 4 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 beef boullion
- 3/4 cups fresh Parsley
- Peel and cut the Eastern White Potatoes into chunks
- Cut the California Chuck Roast into 3/4 inch chunks
- Dice onions, garlic, celery, carrots and parsley
- In a large pot drizzle olive oil and butter, add the beef bouillon cubes, onions and garlic on medium heat cook until lightly sauteed.
- Add beef and Worcestershire sauce to brown, approx 5-6 minutes.
- Add celery, carrots and parsley. Cook on high 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes, beef stock and 3 cups of water to cover ingredients in pot.
- Salt and Pepper to preference.
- Boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium low, cover with lid and simmer 3 hours.